The BEST Testimonial Ever!

I researched Beachbody for well over a year before I decided to become a Coach because I wanted time to take care of myself before I committed myself to taking care of others. I strongly believed that I would be the best testimonial ever to potential clients, and I couldn't be as effective or believable if I wasn't walking the walk.

107+ lbs, a triathlon and half-marathon later, I am confident in my own success to help others, but also want everyone to know that I'm not done yet. I still have a journey ahead of me to reach my ultimate goal, but even then, I won't be done. There is still after the happily ever after that I will be working on. Because health and wellness journeys never end - there is a clear and definite beginning, but true health and wellness never ends.

With that said, it is my aim to be the best testimonial ever for my Beachbody business by continually working hard to improve my body, mind and spirit. Please subscribe to my feed, add me to your google reader, or follow my blog in Blogger. Watch my transformation, and when you're ready to give Beachbody a try, I'll be here :)

xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today! You can also click here for more information.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger