The one that started it all!

TurboJam Maximum Results was my first experience with Beachbody and I was immediately hooked on Chalene Johnson's vibrancy, energy and personality.



I count on my TurboJam DVDs for a fun workout that gets my heart pumpin' and body rockin'! Putting in the DVDs and seeing the familiar faces of Chalene and friends is comforting - it helps me remember just how far I've come in my journey, and how "easy" it was - as long as I was willing to push play and focus an hour of my day on ME, the rest was history.

I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today! You can also click here for more information.

xo,

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger