Positive Thinking & Presents!!!!

This past week at Operation Fat Blaster, I wanted our members to really start believing how incredibly strong, beautiful and inspirational they really are. I challenged our members to create a vision board, to be a visual reminder to you, to motivate, inspire, and encourage them every single day. The challenge was voluntary, but all members that complete the challenge are entered into a weekly giveaway drawing. Check out these amazing OFB members and their vision boards: Andrea, Betsy, Cheryl, Kristina, Marie, Melissa, and Tigerlilly.

I really think this week's challenge helped them go outside their comfort zones and opened their eyes a little bit that they really are the words they chose in their acrostic poems :)

The power of positive thinking. It's a force that can not be denied!






Look what I got in the mail today!


Here's the note ...

Michelle!

I decided that I'm going to send you monthly doses of inspiration. Hopefully this will keep you pumped as you train for the half-marathon. You'll always get a mix CD of some of my favorite workout jams and a little something extra.

Enjoy & keep on runnin'!
Betsy

Is Betsy amazing or what??

The CD insert is so amazingly cool - I absolutely LOVE the front cover - the girl running with the road signs saying "I'm Not Done Yet", and "Believe" and "Visualize Your Victory." It's just the coolest thing!! I immediately popped the CD into my laptop to listen to it - OMGosh, it's phenomenal!! I could NOT sit still for the entire CD and simply can't wait to listen to it on one of my training runs! I'm calling my doctor first thing Monday morning to get clearance to run because it's torture listening to this mix and NOT being able to run to it!

Thank you Betsy!! Phoenix is going to be so much fun!

xo,

“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose." Tennessee Williams

1 comments:

iampalegreen said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it so much! Hopefully it'll keep you movin' (when are you ready to run again) You do so many nice things for all of us by heading the OFB, you deserve something too! :)

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger