P90X Day 12: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

Daily Weigh In: -0.8 lbs
Total P90X Weigh-In: -8.2 lbs in 11 days

Listen up dear reader, do not try this at home ... Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X immediately followed by a 5 mile run.

After last night's late workout, I decided to do my P90X and half-marathon training back to back this morning because the day is going to be a busy one.

It was brutal!

I just got back from my run, and boy oh boy was that one of the hardest runs I've ever done - I was running so slow towards the end, I think I was running backwards LOL

I'm off to fix myself a larger than normal recovery shake! Keep pushing play everyone!

xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger