P90X Day 19: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X

Daily Weigh-In: -0.2 lbs
Total P90X Weight Lost: -11.6 lbs in 19 days

You know, I'm starting to get a wee bit scared. The P90X workouts are still killer and extremely challenging, but I can feel myself getting "used" to them. When I worked out with my personal trainer, that feeling meant a big change up and a whole lotta hurtin' was around the corner.

Which is totally true - I have just 9 days left of Phase I and I couldn't be happier with my results thus far!

Just remember - following the P90X program also includes nutrition! If you want amazing results, you have to be 100% committed!

xo,


"When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no 'I'll start tomorrow.' Tomorrow is disease." Author Unknown

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger