P90X Day 22: Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

Daily Weigh In: -0.4
Total P90X Weight Lost: -12.6 lbs in 21 days

Call me crazy, but I feel like my total weight lost should be higher. I realize I've lost essentially 4.2 lbs a week, which is AMAZING, but when in comes to weight loss, who DOESN'T wish they could lose MORE in a shorter period of time?

It took my entire life to hit my all time high of close to 300 lbs. I'm only one year and 27 days into my weight loss journey, and my results over this past year are pretty damn good, I must say!

Anyway, I needed to get that off my chest and give myself a pep talk :) Hope you don't mind!

Today's workout was Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X. I'm getting pretty "good" at Ab Ripper X, of course, my version of "good" is compared to what it was like for me 21 days ago. There are still modifications I can do that will whip all the smugness right off my face LOL And call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to it!

xo,


If you're interested in P90X or other Beachbody products, I'd love to hear from you and help you achieve fantastic fitness milestones!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger