P90X Day 3: Shoulders & Arms; Ab Ripper X

Daily Weigh-In: -1.2 lbs
Total P90X Weight Lost: -2.6 lbs in 2 days!

The wonderful thing about P90X is that all you have to do is push play. If you push play every day, and give it all you've got, you're going to see results! When have I ever lost 2.6 lbs in two days? Um, yeah, how's about NEVER? I am feeling so amazing about my results thus far!

P90X Shoulders & Arms is one. tough. workout!

I mean seriously - slow motion 3 in 1 pushups? In 3 different variations? One set right after the other? I am BURNING after the first set, and can barely push myself away from the floor by the time Tony wants us to do military pushups! And it's one exercise after another after another. I seriously think my arms are going to be completely useless tomorrow LOL I'm having a hard enough time typing out this post! And who the heck created the pike press?? YIKES!

My favorite Tony Horton-ism from Shoulders & Arms is "The final three must be intense." Oh hells to the yeah - I wonder if Tony would approve if I said ALL are intense? It's like what's more intense than intense? Because THAT'S what it feels like for me when I'm done!

Ab Ripper X was almost like a vacation after Shoulders & Arms. Almost. Don't anyone try to make me laugh tomorrow, because I think I'll cry instead!

Alrighty - I need to get my recovery drink in for optimal results to stave off the owies tomorrow. Before I go, here's today's daily photo ...



I don't know why I think I should see differences yet - it's only been 3 days and I have a lot of work to do, but I know taking these daily photos will be very rewarding at the other side of this journey! Bring it on everyone!

xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today! You can also click here for more information.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger