P90X Day 4: Yoga X

Daily Weigh-In: -0.8 lbs
Total P90X Weight Lost: -3.4 lbs in 3 days!

Oh yeah - I am LOVING my weigh-ins! And get this ladies, this is with 2 days of PMS and 1 day of TOM!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must add this little disclaimer though ... P90X workouts + P90X nutrition program + YOUR HONEST HARD WORK = results!

For anyone that's ever thought yoga was just stretching or an "easy workout", I double dog dare you to try Yoga X.

OH. EM. GEE.

I think I need to drag in my kid's large plastic wading pool into my living room to do my Yoga X workouts because of the pool of sweat I'm standing in when I'm done! Yeah, it's gross, but it's pretty damn cool too! My favorite poses are always the Warrior and Tree. There's just something so pure and classic about those poses. But then there's Twisting Triangle and Half Moon to Twisting Half Moon. There are just no words to describe them other than to say if it doesn't kill ya, it'll only make you better! lol

Okay, confession time. I've had this in my mind for several years, ever since I saw a couple taking their wedding photos in the middle of downtown Chicago on an early Sunday morning ... when I'm at the point where I'm really loving what I see in the mirror, I want to hire a professional photographer and have my photos taken at various landmarks in either downtown Milwaukee or Chicago doing yoga poses. The mix of urban and city sprawl and the yoga poses just call out to me and seem wickedly cool!

So yeah, I love Yoga X. There isn't anything I don't love about P90X! My son is taking a shower right now, so I'll be back in a bit to update this post with my daily photo!

xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today! You can also click here for more information.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger