P90X Day 7: X Stretch

Daily Weigh-In: -0.8 lbs
Total P90X Weight Lost: -5.4 lbs in 1 week!

The 7th day of each week during P90X are optional - you can do the workout of the day, or take a rest day. I chose to do the workout - X Stretch, and am soooo glad I did! I'm glad that the 7th day falls on Mondays for me as they are usually the craziest days of the week for me at work. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm actually looking forward to next Monday so I can do X Stretch again!

Before I go, I found this clip of Chalene Johnson talking about responsibility. It's really quick and extremely motivating, so please watch it before you go!



Need I say more? I'm taking responsibility for my life. Are you?

xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today! You can also click here for more information.

1 comments:

AzLinda said...

Good Job Michele!

Ps. Don't you just love Chalene?

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger