P90X Day 8: Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X

Daily Weigh-In: -0.2 lbs
Total P90X Weight Lost: -5.6 lbs in 7 days

So last week Betsy joked that she's afraid of a workout that has an "X" in its name LOL You know, I have to admit, typing out Ab Ripper X, or Yoga X, or X Stretch does make me feel might fit and fierce!!

This was my 2nd time doing Chest & Back and I pushed myself up to go up to the next set of weights - oh yeah, did that do the job! I always sweat buckets after a P90X workout, but sheesh, I think I coulda cured the drought of a small country after today's workout!

I definitely feel my tummy area isn't quite as bloated - but that could be with the passing of TOM too. Either way, I'll take it! I know I'm behind in posting my daily photos, I promise to get them up by tomorrow!

xo,

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger