Headed offline through the holidays

Hi everyone - thanks so much for your comments on the podcasting post! I'm still not 100% sure what I want to do, but one thing I need to do is officially take a break from blogging through the holidays - I think most of you have probably seen this coming with my lack of posts lately, and I wanted to officially out it out there.

I really enjoy meeting so many of you online and helping you with your journeys, but in order to help you, I need to take care of myself, and it's been really hard to do that lately. I really feel like I set myself up for this, but a good friend told me that this is one time that it's okay to be selfish and put myself first. It's funny how my own advice has come back around just for me! :)

I have great plans for 2010 - the PF Chang's Rock 'n' Roll Half-Marathon in January, the Trek Women's Tri in Pleasant Prairie in July, the Chicago Rock 'n' Roll Half-Marathon in August, a trip to LA for the Biggest Loser finale ... keep your fingers crossed - a spin session in West Hollywood with Bob-alicious ... but to get myself ready for all of that, I really need to take the next few months off to solely and completely focus on ME.

No matter what, know that you already have what it takes to make your dreams come true - whether it's losing weight, getting fit, starting your own business, go back to college ... YOU have the power already inside of you. Just believe in yourself the way that I do, then fasten your seatbelts because you're in for the ride of your life!

xo,


P.S. If you need me, I'm still here - I'll be on Twitter almost exclusively through the holidays, and you can contact me there with any questions!

1 comments:

Marcelle said...

Hello Michelle

Yes you right, I suppose I did expect something like this would happen as you were giving so much of yourself to others and not enough to you and your family.
I wish you all the best with your training for all your projects next year and will be in touch via FB and not sure if you still going to be running the other group??
Take care of yourself and thanks for all you've given to me with all the distance between us.

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger