Advertise on Secrets of a Former Fat Girl!

Secrets of a Former Fat Girl was established in June 2009 and increases its readership and page views daily. I've received over 30,000 hits in my first year alone.

This blog focuses on finding, creating, and living a healthy lifestyle - physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. My goal is to empower my readers to dream big, and believe they are capable of not only dreaming big, but achieving those dreams.

What's Available:

•125 x 125 Sidebar Banner
•You must provide the banner and link back.

Example:

Advertise Here


How Much:
Rates will vary depending upon a multitude of criteria, let's chat and work out something we can both agree upon! Yes, I'd love to generate a little income, but I'm not out to be the next Bill Gates or Donald Trump!

Intrigued Yet?
My email address is michelle@secretsofaformerfatgirl.com. Let's figure out what is going to work for both of us and go from there. We can discuss all the nitty gritty details like payment and other partnership opportunities.

Other Advertising Ops

•Want to sponsor a giveaway for my readers?
•Want me to review your product and write a post?
•Have some other really juicy and creative idea?
Let's connect. I'm open to being as creative as you are. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I love my sponsors & partners:

Chef Devin Alexander
NBC's The Biggest Loser
POM Wonderful
Stonyfield Farm

Can't wait to hear from you!

xo,

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger