P90X Day 6: Kenpo X

Daily Weigh-In: -0.4 lbs
Total P90X Weight Lost: -4.6 lbs in 5 days

Meh. I'm not so happy with -0.4 lbs lost since yesterday, BUT I did enjoy myself at the wedding last night. I didn't overdo it, but I certainly enjoyed myself! And yes, P90X Legs & Back + 8 hrs in 3-inch heels = very tight calves!! LOL

I know some folks feel daily weigh-ins are counterproductive to weight loss, but they really work for me, and keep me in check. Today's weigh-in made me push it even more with today's workout: Kenpo X.

First, let me say, I love martial arts. I love kickboxing, and Kenpo X makes me feel incredibly strong and fierce. I can't help but feel like I'm taking out all the bad guys and saving the world when I do Kenpo X :) Kenpo X is a tough, but FUN cardiovascular workout. I am sweating buckets by the end of the workout, as I do with all P90X workouts thus far.

Check out this great testimonial from Sheryl Crow ... it's from the 2009 Grammy Awards, so some of you have already seen it, but man, I want Sheryl Crow's arms, and I know P90X is gonna help me get them!



xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today! You can also click here for more information.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger