P90X Day 11: Yoga X

Daily Weigh-In: -0.2 lbs
Total P90X Weight Loss: -7.4 lbs in 10 days

While today wasn't quite as hectic as yesterday, I once again find myself getting ready to push play quite late at night. My mornings are reserved for my half-marathon training because it's nicer to run in the cool mornings than hot afternoons, but I'm really not liking these late night workouts. BUT ... I'm pushing play because I committed myself to 90 days with Tony Horton, and I'm not gonna give up on myself!

Plus, it's Yoga X - one of my favorite workouts! :)

xo,


I would love to help you transform your life - whatever your goals may be, I can offer you the support, motivation, and the right tools to get you there. Contact me and let's get started today!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Secrets of a Former Fat Girl - is proudly powered by Blogger